Anthony J. Lamberti, Esq.
Anthony J. Lamberti, Esq. joined Armstrong & Lamberti, PLLC as partner in 2011. He focuses on elder law, trusts and estates and guardianship cases. Mr. Lamberti is a lifelong Brooklyn resident who received his Juris Doctorate from Brooklyn Law School in 1990. Mr. Lamberti received his undergraduate degree from John Jay College, where he played baseball for the legendary coach Lou DeMartino and he was elected to the John Jay College Athletics Hall of Fame in 1996. He previously served as a Principal Law Clerk of the New York State Supreme Court, Kings County, to the Honorable Leonard Scholnick and oversaw approximately 1,500 guardianship cases. Mr. Lamberti serves on a number of boards related to guardianship and elder law and he is a frequent lecturer on these issues before bar associations and civic organizations.
- New York, 1991
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School, 1990
- B.A., John Jay College of Criminal Justice — The City University of New York, 1978
- Second Judicial Delegate, New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Guardianship sub-committee, 2000–2006
- Chair, New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Guardianship sub-committee
- New York State Bar Association Elder Law Section Executive Committee, Special Committee on Fiduciary Appointments, 2002–2005
- Board of Trustees, Brooklyn Bar Association, 1998–2006
- Chair, Elder Law Committee, Brooklyn Bar Association
- President, Bay Ridge Lawyers Association, 2008
- Second Judicial District Delegate, New York State Bar Association, Elder Law Second Section Executive Committee, 2000–2006
- Thirteenth Judicial District Delegate, Richmond County Elder Law Section Executive Committee, 2012–2015
- Elected treasurer for the Brooklyn Bar Association 2015