Full-Service Staten Island Estate Planning Law Firm Works to Keep Your Assets in the Family
A skilled lawyer dedicated to strong estate planning and administration throughout Brooklyn, Queens and NYC
You’ve worked hard to provide for your family. At Armstrong & Lamberti, PLLC, we work just as hard to make sure your loved ones keep what you’ve earned. Without a proper estate plan, your heirs may lose up to 45 percent of your assets in estate taxes, and without a will, the laws of intestacy of the State of New York will decide how your property gets distributed. For more than 40 years, our firm has been helping people like you with their estate planning and administration needs — and we bring you the knowledge and resources to protect what is yours.
A personable team from a dedicated elder law practice
Staten Island Estate Planning Law Firm
Our firm’s estate planning team offers dependable legal services with a personal touch. Whether you need help creating a will, avoiding estate tax or creating guardianships, we have the skill and experience to cover your needs. When you work with us, you benefit from the following:
- Experience. Estate planning lawyer Anthony J. Lamberti has more than 20 years of experience in this practice area. Our firm is one of only a few in Staten Island dedicated to estate planning.
- Personal attention. We are committed to providing the personal attention you need to sort through complex matters. We conduct a majority of our business in one-on-one meetings with clients.
- Open communication. We are always upfront and honest with our clients. We tell you what you need to know and how we think you should approach your specific legal issues. Ultimately, we strive to keep you informed of your options as you engage in the estate planning process.
- Innovative spirit. We make it a point to stay updated on the latest legal trends and changes in estate planning laws. As a result, you always have the most recent information available to you.
- Accommodating nature. If you have special needs and are unable to come to our office, we’re happy to meet with you at your home or another convenient location.
Strong counsel for all areas of estate planning and elder law
Our firm is knowledgeable about all areas of estate planning and elder law, and we can guide you through the processes of creating a will and advance medical directives, even when your situation poses significant challenges. Our areas of focus are:
Speak with a Staten Island estate planning attorney today
Call 718.477.7700 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation with an estate planning attorney at Armstrong & Lamberti, PLLC . We proudly serve Staten Island, Brooklyn and the other boroughs of New York City. We are located in the Corporate Park of Staten Island. Free parking is available onsite.