An Experienced Attorney Can Help with Medicaid and Long Term Care Plans
Avoid losing your assets to the cost of long term care
Without proper planning, you could lose your assets due to the high costs of long term care at home or in a skilled nursing facility (nursing home). In fact, your assets might not even be able to cover the cost of your care. At Armstrong & Lamberti, PLLC , a dedicated attorney can help you make the long term plans that protect your assets and ensure a comfortable future. In addition to one of the finest elder law attorneys in Staten Island, our team includes a social worker and a director of planning to guide you through the Medicaid application process and answer any questions you might have.
A Medicaid attorney answers your questions about coverage
In a free consultation, a dedicated lawyer answers your questions pertaining to estate planning, elder law, estate administration and Medicaid planning. We cover the following topics:
- Solutions to the financial burden accompanying a disability
- Eligibility planning for nursing home care or home care
- Use of long term care insurance for home care or skilled nursing facility (nursing home) care
- Protecting lifetime assets with Medicaid eligible asset transfers
- Avoiding the Medicaid nightmare — denial of benefits
- The effect of changes in the Medicaid and Medicare health insurance laws
- The use of Medicaid “community spouse” rights, homestead exemptions, and resource and income allowances to establish eligibility for Medicaid benefits and protect assets
- Exempt Medicaid transfers to qualified family members
- Medicaid approved spend down of assets as part of Medicaid planning
- Guardianship proceedings for incapacitated individuals
- The use of the healthcare proxy and living will to make healthcare decisions if you are disabled or incapacitated
An experienced Staten Island elder law attorney with the answers you need
Since our law firm first opened its doors more than 40 years ago, people have turned to us for reliable Medicaid planning. Work with an elder law attorney to navigate complicated issues now for your long term peace of mind. For more information, visit out Medicaid FAQ page.
Consult with an elder law attorney today
For sound Medicaid and long term care planning in Staten Island, contact Armstrong & Lamberti, PLLC at 877.671.0813 or online. We are located in the Corporate Park of Staten Island with plenty of free parking available.